CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT E*THIRTEEN
• • •
e*thirteen Shipping and Receiving Associate
Start Date - Immediate.
Compensation - $15 to $18 per hour DOE. Full time and part time position currently available.
What You'll Be Working On
The Shipping and Receiving Associate is a key team member within our manufacturing, fulfillment, and customer support organizations. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who is technologically savvy and interested in contributing to a variety of business activities on any given day. The main priority for this role is the operation of our shipping and receiving, including picking orders, packing orders, and maintaining an organized warehouse. This position will report directly to the warehouse manager and will work closely with the customer support team and the sales team.
- 25 to 40 hours per week depending on availability and business needs.
- Pick orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Pack and prepare orders appropriately for shipping.
- Welcome delivery trucks and assist with daily pick-ups.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with team members to rectify damages and shortages.
- Keep all bins, aisles and storage areas clean, stocked and clearly labeled.
- Good organizational and time-management skills are very important.
- Hands-on experience with inventory and logistics software is a plus.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Team player.
- Existing knowledge or a passion for the cycling industry is a huge plus. You will need to know and/or learn bike components terminology and technology.
This position will be Monday through Friday from 9am - TBD at our Petaluma warehouse. This is a 100% in person position and remote work is not available. Primary responsibilities will be shipping and receiving, but there will be opportunity for growth within the company. We are a rapidly growing company in a booming industry. Career path possibilities within the Warehouse and Service team could be as follows….
Shipping and Receiving Associate -> Shipping and Receiving Lead -> Service and Warehouse Manager.
There will also be opportunities to grow in other roles including but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Demand Planning.
About e*thirteen USA
Since 2001, the world’s fastest riders have been winning world championships equipped with e*thirteen’s dependable, lightweight chainguides. Through the application of uncompromising engineering discipline, e*thirteen is not only the market leader in chain retention, but a leader in high performance drivetrain and wheels.
A small, rider-owned company with laser-sharp focus on improving the rider experience, e*thirteen brings you thoughtfully engineered, beautifully executed products.
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination or willingness to be vaccinated is required. We take the health and safety of our employees and their families very seriously! This position involves working in a closed space in close proximity with other employees - masking may also be required as local regulations change over time.
Please send resume and a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org on why you want to work at e*thirteen and why you would be a good fit for the role. The hiring manager will reach out to schedule the first step phone/video call.
e*thirteen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. e*thirteen will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with AB 1008.